On Campus Paid Leadership Development Internship
CompanyThe National Society of Leadership and Success
DescriptionGET AN ON-CAMPUS PAID INTERNSHIP TO DEVELOP LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT SKILLS THAT EMPLOYERS AND GRADUATE SCHOOLS ARE LOOKING FOR!
Click the "Find Out More" button above to submit your resume and application.
The National Society of Leadership and Success is the largest collegiate leadership honor society in the United States with over 500 chapters and more than half a million members, who collectively have completed over 282,000 hours of community service. Society members have lifetime access to benefits including over a quarter-million dollars annually in exclusive scholarship and awards. Society membership provides students with the professional leadership training needed to gain a competitive edge in the employment market. While many chapters are established through an administrator or affiliated with a specific department, the Society also provides a developmental opportunity for outstanding student leaders to establish their own leadership program on campus.
This two-semester, paid leadership internship is for students of any major who want to develop real world skills in management, budgeting, communication, public speaking, marketing, and event planning. Reporting to a Student Program Director at our National Office, your role as an intern is to source and manage a team of student leaders to effectively plan a series of life-changing events on your campus. These responsibilities range from recruiting an advisor and executive board to researching and submitting any necessary paperwork to become a registered student organization or become affiliated with a specific department. The successful candidate will have strong communication and leadership skills. This internship is conducted on campus and open to freshmen, sophomores, and juniors only.
What are some of the benefits of being a Society Intern?
- Gain real world experience and receive a $1,500 stipend
- Attend an all-expenses-paid leadership training retreat
- Receive an on-campus internship with flexible hours around your class schedule
- Develop the essential leadership skills employers and graduate schools are looking for
- Learn skills in the following areas: Management, Budgeting, Fundraising, Communication, Public Speaking, Marketing, Public Relations, and Event Planning
- Impressive addition to your professional resume
- Get more students involved on campus and build a legacy
If this sounds like something that you would like to be a part of, please click the "Find Out More" button below to submit your resume and application.
Apply now as only one intern is hired per campus and qualified candidates are accepted immediately upon successful completion of the recruiting process. Please note that students at schools with existing chapters are ineligible for this opportunity.
Related University of Maryland Jobs Listings
CONTINUE JOBS SEARCH
GET NEW LISTINGS DELIVERED DAILY
UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND Internships NEWS ARTICLES
- 3 Tips to Answering Popular Interview Questions: Perfecting Your...
- Top 5 Ideal Charities for Student Volunteers in Minneapolis
- This Cover Letter Will Land You That Internship
- Details to Consider Before Accepting a Summer Internship
- 10 Tips Before You Start Your First Internship
- How to Be Successful at the Career Fair
- 6 Productive Ways to Spend Your Summer
BROWSE OTHER COLLEGES
- By CollegeJohns Hopkins UniversityUniversity of MarylandTowson UniversityUniversity of Maryland-Baltimore CountySalisbury UniversityFrederick Community CollegeMount St. Mary's UniversityBowie State UniversityCollege of Notre Dame of MarylandWashington Adventist UniversityCoppin State UniversityFrostburg State UniversityGoucher CollegeHood CollegeLoyola College in MarylandMaryland Institute College of ArtMcDaniel CollegeMorgan State UniversitySojourner-Douglass CollegeSt. Mary's College of MarylandUnited States Naval AcademyUniversity of BaltimoreUniversity of Maryland-Eastern ShoreUniversity of Maryland-University CollegeStevenson UniversityWashington CollegeMontgomery CollegeAllegany College of MarylandAnne Arundel Community CollegeBaltimore City Community CollegeCarroll Community College Chesapeake College College of Southern Maryland Community College of Baltimore CountyHoward Community College Wor-Wic Community College Aesthetics Institute of CosmetologyAll-State Career-BaltimoreAspen Beauty Academy of LaurelAward Beauty SchoolBais HaMedrash and Mesivta of BaltimoreBaltimore Studio of Hair DesignBlades School of Hair DesignCapitol Technology UniversityColumbia InstituteCosmopolitan Beauty and Tech SchoolDelmarva Beauty AcademyDeVry University-MarylandEmpire Beauty School-Glen BurnieEmpire Beauty School-Owings MillsEverest Institute-Silver SpringFaith Theological SeminaryFinger Lakes School of MassageFortis Institute-BaltimoreFortis Institute-TowsonHair Expressions AcademyHolistic Massage Training InstituteInstitute of Health SciencesITT Technical Institute-HanoverKaplan University-Hagerstown CampusLincoln College of Technology-ColumbiaMaple Springs Baptist Bible College and SeminaryMaryland Beauty Academy of ReisterstownMaryland University of Integrative HealthMontgomery Beauty SchoolNer Israel Rabbinical CollegeRegency Beauty Institute-Baltimore Golden RingRegency Beauty Institute-GaithersburgStrayer University-Anne Arundel CampusStrayer University-MarylandStrayer University-Rockville CampusStrayer University-White Marsh CampusTESST College of Technology-BaltimoreTESST College of Technology-BeltsvilleTESST College of Technology-TowsonThe Colorlab Academy of HairThe Community College of Baltimore CountyUniversity of Maryland-BaltimoreUniversity of Phoenix-Maryland
- By State
- By City